Conquer the coldest, most challenging parts of the globe.
The Helly Hansen Men's Odin Mountain Jacket is technically savvy. This jacket was developed and field tested in extreme conditions, from the Himalayas to the Antarctic Ocean, and you can tell when you take this sucker out to the tundra. Full-stretch HellyTech Professional construction with a Flow membrane ensures dryness and breathability for high-output pursuits, especially skiing and mountain sports. While the Mountain Jacket was designed with guides in mind, it's also equipped to handle full days spent outside by Joes and Schmoes alike.
Additionally, Helly Hansen optimized the shell with a DWR treatment to keep moisture out, and the SilkGlide lining is ultra-soft to your skin. Not to mention, this jacket has extra-long YKK Aquaguard under arm ventilation, which provide easy body temperature regulation however you like it. YKK Aquaguard zippers at the chest and hand pockets, plus an Aquaguard V9 Vislon zipper on the front center zip, make sure water stays on the outside. And, the Mountain Jacket is designed to be compatible with helmet and harness so you can achieve all of your mountain activities unhindered. There's also an attachment point for Helly Hansen's Odin Pant for the most extreme protection possible.
- Waterproof, breathable jacket for demanding alpine outings
- Flow membrane offers waterproof protection and breathability
- Fully sealed seams further strengthens your protection
- Stretch construction allows for freedom of movement
- Lining is super-soft for a comfy fit and feel
- Waterproof zippers seals out moisture
- Snow skirt keeps snow from sneaking in
- Regular fit makes for sound layering capabilities
- Hood and hem adjustments let you customize your protection
- Item #HYH00E6