Select a Size
Select a Color
Odin Mountain 3L Shell Jacket
The Helly Hansen Men's Odin Mountain Jacket is technically savvy. Burly and reliable Helly Tech Professional laminate ensures dryness and breathability for high-output pursuits, especially skiing and climbing in the high alpine. Designed with guides in mind, this jacket cuts no corners.
- Ski and climbing shell ready for involved alpine adventures
- Helly Tech laminate releases heat and blocks out wet weather
- DWR treatment causes water to bead and run off the surface
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking into your layers
- Helmet-compatible hood helps you block out wind and driving snow
- Removable powder skirt gives customization for proper coverage
- Lifepocket+ insulates your phone to help it work properly
- Harness compatible hand pockets help you stay prepared
- Item #HYH00XA
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Professional 3-layer (nylon)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- Center Back Length
- helmet compatible
- 1 zippered Lifeocket+ chest, 2 zippered hand, zippered arm pass,
- under arm
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 4, 2020
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 210 lbs
I'm not going to keep this due to the fit, it runs a little tight for me. Construction is excellent, zippers felt solid and smooth. Hand pockets are designed for pack access. The description here claims there is a zippered arm pass pocket, which is incorrect. Helly Hansen's material is similar to the Goretex Pro in weight and feel, and noise. It might be a little less crinkly, but not much. Definitely noisier than Goretex C-knit or the standard Goretex 3L.