Odin Minimalist 2.0 Jacket
Outdoor pursuits all require different gear, but a few necessities are constant throughout disciplines—it has to be lightweight, and it has to be packable. The Helly Hansen Odin Minimalist 2.0 Jacket checks both of those boxes, so whether you're climbing, hiking, or backcountry skiing, you'll be sure to make it a staple on all of your outdoor adventures.
When you first pick it up, its ultralight 5.6 ounce construction might make you think that there's no way it can protect you from the elements. That's until the first unexpected downpour or blast of alpine wind comes your way—that's when you'll know that this jacket not only has a super low weight, but also has the performance and protection you need to help you travel in the mountains. A 2.5-layer waterproof membrane delivers full protection from driving rain and falling snow, and stays breathable enough to help you maintain a comfortable internal temperature as you move. Best of all, when the weather calms down and warms up, you can stuff the Odin into its own chest pocket, throw it into your pack, and save it for the next bout of unpredictable weather.
- Ultralight rain shell that stuffs down small inside your pack
- Waterproof and breathable membrane protects your from alpine rains
- Nearly windproof fabric cuts through blustery mountain breezes
- Jacket stuffs inside its own chest pocket for convenient packing
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps your protected in more ways than one
- Low-profile elastic cuffs let you perform tricky climbing moves
- Item #HYH00TT