Select a size:
Why We Like The Odin Light 3D Shell Jacket
Featherweight feel, freight-train durability, Helly Hansen’s Odin Light 3D Shell is built to cut the elements and shield you on the go, and pack up with ease for simple carrying. It features a 2.75-layer construction that’s remarkably robust against rain, wind, snow, and sleet, and allows for exceptional breathability, so you stay dry and feeling peachy wherever you go.
- A light but extra-durable shell for mountain adventures
- HELLYTECH fabric is robust, durable, and light weight
- 2.75-layer construction cuts out water and wind
- Two-way side zippers offer great ventilation
- Extremely waterproof and breathable fabric keeps you warm
- Secure pockets keep gadgets close at hand
- Item #HYHZ75K
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Professional (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- side zips, back mesh panel
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.