Odin Huginn Pant
Offering mobility, durability, and weather-resistant protection for your trips to high altitudes and rugged mountain environments, the Helly Hansen Odin Huginn Pant is a multi-season, multi-sport softshell pant for the always adventuring outdoor enthusiast. It's made with a stretchy and durable softshell fabric that'll help you move freely on rocky climbing pitches and steep summit scrambles, and boasts light weather protection when wild weather swoops in. This pant is water-repellent and windproof to guard against lighter rains, moderate snow fall, and howling upper-mountain winds. It's also plenty breathable, so you'll stay comfortable even when you're working your hardest towards the summit.
- Durable softshell pant for all of your hikes, climbs, and tours
- Stretch fabric offers mobility and durability for alpine terrain
- DWR coating sheds light rain and snow when the weather turns
- Articulated design and gusseted crotch lend further mobility
- Adjustable cuffs accommodate ever-changing boot types
- Inner webbing belt adjusts easily for a secure fit as you climb
- Zippered pocket keep gear, maps, and snacks safe and secure
- Item #HYH00I2
- 94% nylon, 6% elastane, DWR coating
- Leg Opening
- buttoned cuffs
- 2 hand, 1 thigh, 1 rear
- adjustable inner belt
- Recommended Use
- mountaineering, climbing, nordic skiing, hiking, backcountry skiing & snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
September 30, 2020
Great Material and Feel, fit small...
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 196 lbs
I really wanted to be able to keep these. The material and overall quality felt great. They ran small for me through the thighs.