Select a Size
Select a Color
Maroi Shell Jacket
The Helly Hansen Maroi Shell Jacket is a hard-hitting, burly 3-in-1 package designed to get you through the next storm cycle with dry midlayers and plenty of glee. The 3-layer shell features the waterproof, breathable protection of Helly Tech Professional, with fully sealed seams to keep every last drop of moisture out of your life. Meanwhile, the 3D mesh H2Flow vest keeps your core warm on the colder days—while still allowing for breathable performance—yet can easily be ditched when things warm up.
Helly Hansen made sure to equip the Maroi with plenty of features to make life in the snow a little easier. The adjustable cuffs are built wide, so you can pull your gloves inside the coat, and a high protective collar on the shell defends your cheeks from face shots and wind. A zip-away snow skirt keeps powder from creeping up when you're waist deep in last night's fresh dump, and bright high viz detailing helps your friends keep an eye on you in a storm. A pocket dedicated to your smartphone uses Aerogel insulation to extend its battery life, so you never run out of tunes or lose touch with friends. With three ways to wear, plenty of style, and all the protection you deserve, you really can't go wrong with the Maroi in your arsenal.
- 3-in-1 freeride snow jacket for wet winter days in the mountains
- Waterproof construction guarantees a dry, comfortable day
- Insulated vest offers breathable core warmth in chilly weather
- Zippered underarm vents let you dump heat during a tour or traverse
- Adjustable hood, cuffs and powder skirt keep the snow out
- Insulated pocket protects the battery life in your smartphone
- Hand pockets placed for easy access even with a pack on
- Jacket to pant snaps connect the shell to compatible pants
- Item #HYH00SC
- Shell Material
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Professional, [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyurethane
- Removable Liner Material
- 80g Primaloft® Black Eco
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand, 3 chest, 1 pass
- zippered underarm
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 12, 2020
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
This jacket has room for layers, but it looks great on my wife. The material feels like it could take on a blizzard. The vest it comes with seems cheap, but she has plenty of layers in her closet. I bought this jacket after the lifts were closed down so she is looking forward to getting up on the mountain and try this thing out next year. ð¤
April 18, 2019
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 110 lbs
I followed the size chart and received what I genuinely thought was a mans jacket. On the model it goes to the pubis and on me it was below mid thigh. Had high hopes for the jacket but as usual sport lines continue to ratio down the size of a mans coat to make a woman's version without actually accounting to the measurements of a female human. Tight chest, loose waist, tight hips, the usual. Yeah this coat is for a boy. I continue to wear ski gear for snowboarding because of this industrial oversight. The media pocket has no hole for headphones too, you know, connect to your media. The tech seems promising as far a weather protection but that was quite the oversight for the price. One of the pocket flaps with velcro opens to nowhere. Just an adornment. Why?