Lyness II Coat
Whether it's pouring cats and dogs or you're headed out to the harbor for your annual clean-the-boat day, the Helly Hansen Women's Lyness Jacket offers paramount protection whatever the precipitation. Crafted with an iconic trench silhouette, this fine-looking raincoat fits in on the deck of your runabout or at your favorite tea shop in central London. The feminine lines update this traditional fisherman's raincoat, and HellyTech two-layer fabric keeps the wind and rain at bay while the fully taped seams mean briny spray and tricky drips of rain won't weasel their way inside. The hood and tall collar give your head and neck the same sweet safety from the weather as the jacket does your body.
- A stylish trench coat for rainy days running errands
- HellyTech two-layer fabric offers breathable, waterproof protection
- Taped seams block the creep of sneaky moisture
- Full-length storm flap protects your zipper from the rain
- Tall collar offers added coverage against a stiff wind
- Adjustable hood can be cinched down when the rain really sets in
- Tie-sash at waist delivers a flattering silhouette
- Item #HYH00VT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 145lbs
Whenever I wear this raincoat I get compliments- it is fun and flattering (on all body types- I am long and lean and when my friend who is more petite and curvy borrowed it she looked just as good), but even better it PERFORMS! I got caught in a spring gale in it and the wind and rain did not penetrate me and I was polished and professional when I got to my appointment. Admittedly I don't wear it as just a raincoat- I wear it all year round. I can't help but smile when I'm wearing it.