sale $164.96 $219.9525% Off
And she's off.
Your kiddo loves to adventure, and often wants to experience things for herself rather than take your word for it. Give her the Helly Hansen Girls’ Louise Jacket, and convince her to take your word that cold, wet ski days are miserable. A waterproof Helly Tech Performance membrane with fully sealed seams prevents moisture from seeping through the fabric, and lightweight Primaloft Eco Black insulation locks in heat to reduce her shivers. The adjustable powderskirt, cuffs, and hem keep snow from sneaking in even when she takes a tumble. When things start to heat up, she can open the underarm vents for more airflow, and she'll appreciate the articulated sleeves that allow her to move freely.
- Jacket for adventures on snow
- Waterproof Helly Tech Performance seals out moisture
- PrimaLoft Black Eco insulates while dry or damp
- Windproof construction blocks out wind
- Adjustable powderskirt, hem, and cuffs keep snow out
- Underarm zippers allow her to increase the air flow
- Lifepocket extends device battery life
- Item #HYH00K3
[membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Performance, [face fabric] polyester, [back] polyurethane, [collar lining] brushed tricot
100g PrimaLoft Black Eco
[exterior] 2 zippered hand, 1 pass, [interior] 1 chest, 1 stash
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding