Lifaloft Hooded Stretch Insulator Jacket
Hit the skin track in confidence in the well equipped Helly Hansen Lifaloft Hooded Stretch Insulator Jacket. This insulated midlayer is built to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable so that you can stay focused on your task at hand, whether that be touring deep into the backcountry, hitting your home resort, or taking a chilly shoulder season hike. To trap heat the Lifaloft synthetic insulation maintains loft even when wet and boasts a forward thinking quilt pattern that holds insulation in areas that prevent overheating. When you really start working up a sweat the inner liner wicks moisture off of your layers while the outer breathes well to keep you fresh. Finally the DWR coated outer also boasts a natural feeling stretch to keep you dry from light precipitation and move with you for an unrestricted feel.
- Comfortable and breathable insulator for rigorous adventures
- Breathable DWR treated outer keeps you dry from inside and out
- Added stretch allows for natural movement from start to finish
- Lifaloft synthetic insulation traps heat and maintains loft when wet
- Lifaloft quilt is designed to wick moisture and maximize comfort
- Inner zipper storm flap blocks wind gusts while on the skin track
- Zippered hand and chest pockets keep important items secure
- Fixed hood with elastic hem helps fight off surprise snow squalls
- Item #HYH00XF
- 91% nylon, 9% elastane, DWR treatment
- 80g Lifaloft
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.9oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 15, 2020
does this product contain Aerogel Insulation？thanks.
December 1, 2020
It does not contain Aerogel but an excellent material called Lifaloft which is a proprietary collaboration between H/H and Primaloft.