Select a Size
Select a Color
Lifa Merino 1/2-Zip Shirt
The days of relying on itchy wool sweaters for warmth are gone thanks to the Helly Hansen Men’s Lifa Merino Shirt. To become Helly Hansen’s warmest baselayer, the designers combined a hefty wool exterior layer with the high-performance Lifa Technology interior. The wool delivers natural warmth and breathability for frigid days in the backcountry, while the interior fabric offers unbeatable softness and moisture-wicking performance. These two layers make staying dry a priority, which is essential for staying comfortable and warm.
- A warm baselayer with a two-layer construction
- Wool outer layer provides hefty insulation
- Technical interior fibers move sweat away from the skin
- Flat lying seams help to provide an itch-free experience
- Item #HYH00II
- 57% merino wool, 43% polypropylene
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, ski mountaineering, snowshoe hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 12, 2019
Really comfortable shirt
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 180 lbs
Super comfy, warm, just the right thickness to wear with nothing under it. Snug on an athletic frame. Never been big on flashy graphics, but the sleeve art is nice, reminds me of the old Lifa pattern. So far appears to be very well made. Definitely recommend this product.