Best of both worlds.
A combination of soft, breathable merino wool and Helly Hansen’s Lifa technology perfected over 40 years makes the Women’s Lifa Merino Max Pants the best start to any ski day, snowshoe hike, or cold weather camping trip. Designed with comfort in mind, this baselayer is stitched with flat lying seams to create a non-itch fit that won't irritate your skin as the day goes on. The merino wool exterior is exceptionally soft and warm, and the merino wool and synthetic-blended lining manages moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- A versatile baselayer legging for winter wear
- Merino wool offers a soft, breathable exterior
- Interior Lifa technology creates quickly dries built-up moisture
- Flat lock seams help to create a non-itch fit
- Item #HYH00JP
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
I might have super sensitive skin, but when I tried the leggings on, I couldn't help but scratch.
Hence returning them. They are probably a great set of warm base layer, but not for me!