Lifa Merino Crew Top
A storm rolled in overnight and the mountains are a blank slate, so you better suit up and get out there before it gets tracked out. The Women's Lifa Merino Crew Top is Helly Hansen's warmest baselayer, and combines natural fibers with breathable technology for all-day comfort on the slopes. The Lifa Technology lining is hydrophobic so it pushes perspiration towards the wool face fabric, which then wicks it away while still retaining your body heat and keeping you warm. Plus, the natural fiber wards off pesky odors so you can show off your color coordination for aprés-ski.
- Midweight baselayer for keeping warm during cold winter activities
- Wool exterior layer traps warmth and wards off noxious odors
- Lifa interior provides hydrophobic wicking performance comfort
- Flat lock seams reduce hot spots and chaffing
- Fun color options provide a fashionable touch in the ski lodge
- Item #HYH00JN
- [face fabric] 100% merino wool, [lining] Lifa Technology (100% polyproylene)
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?