Select Style & Size
Lifaloft Insulator Vest
Whether you need a touch of core warmth during leaf-peeping season, or you run warm when you ski, the Helly Hansen Lifa Loft Insulator Vest is a perfect additiona to your fall and winter wardrobe. This high-performing vest features a windproof, water-resistant shell to ward of inclement weather, but should you get a little damper than expected the lightweight Lifaloft will still keep you warm. A combination of Lifa and Primaloft, this synthetic insulation doesn't absorb water, and its hydrophobic properties make it ideal for any adventure no matter the weather. Helly Hansen equipped the Lifa Loft with elastic cuffs to help trap body heat, as well as two zippered pockets for stashing trail snacks.
- Lightweight insulated vest for hiking, skiing, or everyday wear
- Windproof fabric treated to shed light rain and snow
- Synthetic insulation provides reliable warmth in wet weather
- High collar gives you a touch of extra coverage on cold days
- Zippered hand pockets offer a secure stash for small essentials
- Regular fit is low-bulk yet easy to layer
- Item #HYH00OV
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR finish, [lining] 100% nylon
- 100g Lifaloft (synthetic)
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 2, 2019
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 145 lbs
Small fits me reliably with all major brands. Unfortunately, with this brand, the small equated to a medium or perhaps even large. With no smaller option, it had to be returned at my cost.
February 2, 2019
Runs big so order a size down - but great vest