Select a size:
Lifaloft Hooded Insulator Jacket
Grab the Helly Hansen Lifa Loft Hooded Insulator Jacket and head to the hills. This insulated piece works well as an outer layer during fall or spring hikes when the weather is less than ideal, but it can also be used as a midlayer when you're taking runs at the resort. It's made with a windproof shell, treated to shed light rain and snow, and is filled with a lightweight synthetic insulation that will keep you warm even in wet conditions. Elastic at the hood and cuffs help seal out the chill, and the hem features a drawcord closure when you really feel the need to lock in your valuable body heat. Helly Hansen equipped the Lifa Loft with two zippered hand pockets, perfect for stashing your phone or a trail snack.
- Insulated layer adds warmth to your outdoor pursuits
- Weather-resistant shell sheds wind and light precipitation
- Synthetic insulation retains its lofty warmth even when wet
- Insulated hood offers extra coverage on colder days
- Adjustable hem and elastic cuffs seal out the chill
- Two zippered pockets keep small essentials secure
- Slim fit works well as a midlayer
- Item #HYH00OT
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR finish, [lining] 100% nylon
- Lifaloft (synthetic)
- Center Back Length
- [large] 29in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.