For year-round adventures.
With your weekend mountain biking adventures in the summer, your afternoon hikes in the fall, your seasonal powder flu in the winter, and your climbing getaways in the spring, you need a baselayer that will be there for you all year-round. The Helly Hansen Men’s Lifa Active Midweight Top features a two-layer construction to make sure you’ll stay comfortable in any season for any activity.
Helly Hansen’s trusted Lifa fibers make up the interior layer, giving you the quick-drying breathability you need when you’re pedaling to the top of a steep hill or climbing your way up and over an overhang. The outer layer features moisture wicking fibers to help keep you away from heat-robbing moisture. Flat lying seams and the half-length zipper help to enhance your comfort to keep you going all day.
- A midweight baselayer that features a 2-layer construction
- Interior fibers provide breathable, comfortable layer
- Exterior fibers wick away moisture
- Flat-lying seams offer all-day comfort
- Mock-neck zipper helps to regulate body temperature
- Item #HYH00IF