Lifa Active Light Long-Sleeve Baselayer Top
- Versatile baselayer top for multi-season wicking performance
- Lightweight synthetic fabric keeps you dry and cool as you move
- Partial mesh design enhances breathability for warmer conditions
- Flat lock seams prevent chafing when you start working hard
- Fabric dries quickly for greater overall comfort
- Item #HYH00UR
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Med
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
I am a huge merino fan, but I have to say, I got this and tested it out in high aerobic situations, and I gotta say, synthetic is better sometimes... This thing fit's trim, next to skin, but wont be terrible to wear on a run by itself. The material is silky smooth inside and moves freely, definitely nice when going fast. The moisture moves away from your skin so fast it is crazy. I wear mine xc skiing everyday now, and am very impressed.