Select a Size
Select a Color
Legendary Insulated Pant
The Helly Hansen Women's Legendary Pants combine high-level performance with a classic resort look that never goes out of style. The two-layer Helly Tech Protection shell fabric blocks snow from winter storms while remaining breathable, the fully taped seams keep moisture from slipping in through the pant seams, and the boot gaiters seal around boots to keep the snow out. That defense is reinforced with 60g Primaloft WarmCore insulation, which keeps your lower extremities warm on chilly days.
- Waterproof, insulated pants offer style on the hill
- Two-layer Helly Tech Protection seals out moisture
- Fully taped seams keep every drop from seeping through
- Primaloft WarmCore insulates your body from the cold
- Inner thigh vents allow excess heat to escape
- Regular fit and articulated knees ensure freedom of motion
- Adjustable waist customizes the fit
- Boot gaiters keep snow from sneaking up the legs
- Item #HYH00ZD
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester
- 60g PrimaLoft WarmCore
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 back
- zippered inseam
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.5oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 10, 2020
Would have been a nice if not so small
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 145 lbs
These pants have gotten great reviews from several outdoor companies, so I bought them. But they are just too tight for my liking and WAY too long for the size I bought (8/M). The pants looked waterproof and seemed wind proof, but there was no way I could wear a nice thick base layer underneath because they were so tight.