Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Pants & Bibs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Skin up, ski down, repeat.
While most of your friends are sleeping in, you're up and at 'em with your touring partner, picking out fresh lines. The Women's Helly Hansen Kvitegga Bib Shell Pant is the first thing on over your wool baselayers, and it provides the perfect amount of breathable protection for your morning tour.
Constructed with a waterproof membrane that's seam sealed, it keeps you dry whether you're breaking trail or skiing through knee-deep pow. Bib construction keeps the snow out and the heat in, and the suspenders keep the pants in place as you're touring, even if you ditch your shell for the ascent. The side zips can be opened for venting when things heat up, or offer easy access to the bushes should nature come a calling. Since you're not removing these pants till the tour is over, you can stash your beacon in the zippered thigh pocket for a safe trip.
- Hardshell bibs for taking laps and backcountry ski tours
- Helly Tech Professional is waterproof and breathable for comfort
- Side zippers can be opened for ventilation and calls of nature
- Gaiters keep snow out of your boots and under your feet
- Reinforced bottom hems offer edge protection from sharp skis
- Item #HYH00JA