Skin up, ski down, repeat.
While most of your friends are sleeping in, you're up and at 'em with your bestie touring partner, picking out fresh lines. The Women's Helly Hansen Kvitegga Bib Shell Pant is the first thing on over your wool baselayers, and it provides the perfect amount of breathable protection for your morning tour. Constructed with a waterproof membrane that's seam sealed, you're going to be nice and dry whether you're breaking trail or knee deep in blower pow. A bib construction keeps the snow out and the heat in, and the suspenders keep the pants in place as you're touring, even if you ditch your shell for the ascent. The side zips can be opened for venting when things heat up, or offer easy access to the bushes should nature come a calling. Since you're not removing these pants till the tour is over, you can stash your beacon in the zippered thigh pocket for a safe trip.
- Hardshell bibs for taking laps and backcountry ski tours
- Helly Tech Professional is waterproof and breathable for comfort
- Side zippers can be opened for ventilation and calls of nature
- Gaiters keep snow out of your boots and under your feet
- Reinforced bottom hems offer edge protection from sharp skis
- Suspenders, belt loop, and hook-and-loop adjustment provides a perfect, customized fit
- Item #HYH00JA