Juniper 3.0 Jacket
The Helly Hansen Juniper 3.0 Jacket is fully featured for skiing and riding throughout winter then transitions easily to a city jacket with sophisticated appeal. Helly Tech Performance equips this jacket with waterproof, breathable protection for comfort through snow storms on the slopes while its Primaloft Black insulation offers warmth without impacting mobility. 2-way stretch and articulated sleeves keep you mobile through tree runs while the H2Flow system delivers mechanical venting for optimal comfort when you're lapping your favorite runs. Fit the hood over your helmet when the wind picks up then remove it when you head to dinner with friends.
- Fully-featured snow jacket for use both on and off the slopes
- Helly Tech Performance with fully sealed seams blocks moisture
- Primaloft insulation offers warmth without impacting mobility
- 2-way stretch and articulated arms provide freedom of movement
- H2Flow system delivers mechanical venting for optimal comfort
- Removable hood fits over helmet for protection from mountain storms
- Life Pocket prolongs battery of phone for reliable use in the cold
- Item #HYH00P6
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Performance (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment, [back] 100% polyurethane
- [body, hood] Primaloft Black (80g), [sleeves] Primaloft Black (60g)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- removable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 mesh, 1 Life Pocket
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
February 17, 2019
Helly Hansen Juniper
Great jacket! Love the removable hood and the google cleaner in the front left chest pocket. Awesome everyday ski jacket highly recommended!
October 11, 2016
Perfect Resort Jacket!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 165 lbs
This was one of my first purchases when I relocated to Utah from Florida. It's the perfect jacket for the mountain! Always keeps me warm but has enough ventilation to keep me from over heating. Lots of cool features like, wrist gaiters, ski pass pocket and a lens cleaner. The powder skirt is a must for pow days in the Wasatch. Just like my other Helly Hanson products, the quality is among the best in the industry. Always get lots of compliments on the slopes!