Jr Tornado Jacket
Seeing as how he's beating you down the black diamonds at the resort now, it's time you set him up with a jacket that performs as hard as he skis. That's where the Helly Hansen Jr. Tornado Jacket comes in. Waterproof, breathable protection comes in the form of a Helly Tech construction that keeps winter precipitation at bay, while the adjustable powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking in on top-to-bottom powder runs. And for those frigid lift rides, toasty PrimaLoft Black Eco insulation throughout traps heat to make single-digit temps borderline enjoyable.
- Ski and snowboard jacket for cold winter resort days
- Waterproof, breathable fabric keeps him comfortably dry
- Insulation keeps him warm through winter's coldest days
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem cinch down tightly
- Powder skirt is easily adjustable and secures in place
- Multiple pockets throughout stash snacks, maps, and season pass
- Item #HYHZ7FC
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- PrimaLoft Black Eco
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand zip, 1 ski pass, 1 Life chest
- Powder Skirt
- adjustable, water-repellant
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 10, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 4` 9"
- 90 lbs
This technical Jacket is awesome. WE live in North Carolina and there are very cold icy mornings and warm sometimes hot afternoons. This breaths well so my son is warm in the morning and fine to run around and play on warmer afternoons that still need a jacket. He had an Under Armor puffer which was cheap and he was sweating in it. This looks great too.
Mary Kay M.
January 16, 2021