Jr Sweet Frost Jacket
Inspired by Helly Hansen's adult ULLR freeride collection, the Jr Sweet Frost Jacket offers junior-sized protection for your youthful ripper while she explores the entire mountain with her friends. It features the waterproof protection of Helly Tech Performance, so she stays dry and comfy no matter the snow conditions, and fully sealed seams ensure that no moisture gets in to dampen her midlayers. A generous dose of Primaloft Black ensures toasty warmth on the coldest winter days, even in wet weather, with wrist gaiters and a snow skirt to keep additional chill out. High viz detailing ups her visibility on storm days, and Helly Hansen even equipped the Jr Sweet Frost with an insulated pocket to keep her phone's battery from draining, so you'll always be able to reach her.
- Insulated jacket for cold winter days at the resort
- Waterproof construction keeps her dry all day long
- Synthetic insulation won't lose its loft even when wet
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs keep the chilly weather out
- Powder skirt and wrist gaiters won't let the snow in
- Detachable hood provides versatility when blue bird days hit
- Pass-specific pocket on sleeve speeds up the lift line
- Insulated Lifepocket prevents her phone battery draining
- Item #HYH00RA
- Q & A
ALMOST 5 STAR
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 146lbs
Great jacket, warm, substantial insulation does the trick. Layer with a thin or thick fleece, depending on the temps. Love the color design and the bright hood is sweet (and easily visible). My only complaint (thus 4 stars, never 5) is the removable hood. I'm personally not a fan of removable hoods when it comes to kids, mountains, weather and warmth. (I'll save the removable version for a lighter, casual jacket). In addition, the hood is attached with snaps, not a zipper, creating potential weak spots and air channels for wind on the gnarly cold storm days. Thankfully, the jacket is well insulated, there's a medium-sized collar (could be a bit taller), nice snow skirt so bottom draw cord not needed, and since we have a great selection of neck gaiters and helmet-compatible beanies, that if cold air does sneak in these weak places, it will hopefully be inconsequential. The pros outweigh this one con, but we're prepared, and the jacket stays.