Jr Summit Jacket
Keep them warm and looking good on the slopes in the Helly Hansen Jr Summit Jacket. Critically sealed seams and a DWR treatment to the face fabric keep them dry through powder days while high loft synthetic insulation provides warmth for those cold mornings on the lifts. The jacket is fully featured for skiing or snowboarding with its powder skirt to keep out the snow and its ski pass pocket for easy entry on the lifts. Have them keep their phone in the Life Pocket to preserve battery so when you send them out with friends to play and explore, they can still get a hold of you at the end of the day.
- Warm jacket with both comfort and style for skiing or snowboarding
- Strategically sealed keep moisture from seeping in for dry comfort
- DWR treatment beads and repels light moisture through deep snow
- Synthetic insulation provides comfortable warmth even when wet
- Reversible hood changes up the look for fun, visual versatility
- Adjustable powder skirt prevents snow from getting in in deep snow
- Zippered sleeve ski pass pocket makes getting on the lifts a breeze
- Life Pocket preserves battery for staying in contact with friends
- Item #HYH00R6
What do you think about this product?
February 14, 2020
This jacket is so warm and very well-made. It also runs a little on the large side. Our kids have had these for two full seasons and actually never have worn it on the slopes as it too warm. They prefer lighter offerings from Burton and other manufacturers. This is an epically warm coat with good weather resistance for moderate to heavy snow. If you’re looking for a very warm coat this is it
December 30, 2018
Does this jacket have the sleeve liner with thumb hole?
January 17, 2019