Jr Skyhigh Jacket
When you put them in the Jr Skyhigh Jacket from Helly Hansen, you'll be sending your young shredder to the slopes in Helly Hansen's top end jacket for exploring both on and off-piste. This top performance is achieved through quality construction and full features. Its Helly Tech Performance membrane is highly waterproof and highly breathable for comfort and protection from moisture while lapping runs. Primaloft insulation keeps them warm on cold mornings while underarm vents dump excess heat on warm afternoons. A powder skirt blocks fresh snow from creeping up their back when they explore off-piste and an insulated hood can be removed on warmer spring days when its not needed. Have them keep their phone in the interior Life Pocket to preserve their battery life so they can spend the day on the slopes with their friends and still be able to call you when they're ready to go home.
- Ski and snowboard jacket for top performance on and off-piste
- Helly Tech membrane is waterproof and breathable for lapping runs
- DWR and seam-sealed construction enhance moisture protection
- Non-bulky insulation offers mobility and warmth even when wet
- Underarm vents dump excess heat on deep powder turns mid-afternoon
- Powder skirt blocks fresh flakes from creeping up back on deep days
- Insulated hood is detachable for versatility in changing conditions
- Life Pocket preserves phone battery for communication at end of day
- Item #HYH00R5
- Q & A
Comfort, warmth, functional durability!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 140/10
- Weight: 65lbs
Our 10 year old daughter loves the feminine style of this functional piece, but I love the details: great quality zippers, velcro-fasteners, powder skirt and pockets. She's at the age where she skis the mountain with friends from the first chair to the last, I know she will be comfortable and warm (it's an added bonus that she looks awesome too!) Kudos the folks at Helly Hansen for knowing how to make outerwear that works for kids.