Select a Size
Select a Color
Jr Skyhigh Jacket
Send your young shredder to the slopes in Helly Hansen's Jr Skyhigh Jacket, their top end jacket for juniors that enjoy exploring both on and off-piste. Its Helly Tech Performance membrane is highly waterproof and highly breathable for comfort and protection from moisture while lapping runs. Primaloft insulation keeps them warm on cold mornings while underarm vents dump excess heat mid-afternoon. A powder skirt keeps fresh snow from creeping up their back on deep days when they're out exploring off-piste while the insulated hood keeps them warm when the wind starts to blow. Have them keep their phone in the interior Life Pocket to preserve their batter life so you can send them off to explore with their friends and still be able to get in touch with them at the end of the day.
- Ski and snowboard jacket for top performance both on and off-piste
- Helly Tech Performance membrane is waterproof and highly breathable
- DWR and seam-sealed construction further enhance water protection
- Non-bulky Primaloft insulation for mobility and warmth while skiing
- Underarm vents dump excess heat when lapping deep runs in powder
- Powder skirt blocks fresh flakes from creeping up back on deep days
- Insulated hood is detachable for versatility in changing seasons
- Life Pocket preserves phone battery for more reliable communication
- Item #HYH00R4
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Performance (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, [back] 100% polyurethane
- Primaloft Black Insulation (133g in body, 100g in sleeves)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- removable, insulated, adjustable
- [exterior] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, [interior] 1 mesh, 1 zippered Life Pocket
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- adjustable, snap-up, water repellant
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
December 29, 2018
Durable, wearable, functional outerwear
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 55 lbs
My eight year old twins have this jacket and we love it. Helly Hansen has added so many excellent features including; durable zippers, functional pockets and high-quality velcro fasteners. It also has the perfect durable fit, which will last for two seasons. They love the color and I know that they have the perfect piece of outerwear to keep them dry and warm from the first chair to the last chair as we ski in Montana.
December 31, 2018
Thanks for all your awesome reviews on your recent purchase for the Helly Hansen gear, Darby!
September 22, 2019
Does the hood fit over a helmet?