Protection worthy of deep sea fishermen.
Taking its name from a fishing village on the southern coast of Norway, the Helly Hansen Jr Skudenes PU Jacket emulates the classic style and protection of fisherman rain coats. Not only is it fun to wear for kids with its bright fisherman silhouette, but it also uses one of the most reliable waterproof constructions in the business with its laminated PU construction. This means your kid will remain delightfully dry, even while playing in the rain and jumping in puddles while walking home. For a bit more breathability, the rear yoke is ventilated to keep your kid from overheating in humid, sticky conditions after a recent rainfall.
- Waterproof jacket inspired by classic fisherman coats
- Laminated PU construction for reliable waterproofing
- Vented rear yoke channels for greater breathability
- Welded seams keep moisture from seeping through
- Cotton chambray lining for softness inside
- YKK zipper with storm flap to keep wind out
- Detachable hood customizes level of protection
- Hand pockets with flaps to keep contents dry
- Item #HYH00O2
[shell] waterproof PU fabric with Helox+, [lining] cotton chambray
2 hand with pocket flaps
vented back yoke