Jr Hillside Jacket
Your little shredder is gonna be out on the mountain whether it's snowing, sleeting, or raining, so make sure he's got the all-weather protection he needs for long days at his favorite mountain with the Helly Hansen Jr Hillside Jacket. He'll be able to fight off relentless precipitation and cold temps thanks to the one-two punch of the Helly-Tech waterproof and breathable membrane and the warm PrimaLoft Black Eco insulation. A water-resistant powder skirt keeps out snow when he's ripping, bouncing, and falling through deeper snow, while the adjustable cuffs and hem further seal out the elements. A ski pass pocket makes lift lines go by smoothly so he can get back on the hill faster, and the removable hood lets him batten down the hatches in snowy weather and enjoy the sunshine on bluebird days.
- Insulated ski jacket that can handle cold and snowy days on the hill
- Waterproof shell keeps him dry when the snow starts to fall
- PrimaLoft insulation offers toasty warmth on frigid lift rides
- Built-in powder skirt keeps out snow when he takes a fall or two
- Adjustable cuffs and hem seal in body heat on frigid days
- Zippered pockets keeps trail maps, snack, and passes secure
- Removable hood is there when he needs it and gone when he doesn't
- High-visibility elements make this jacket perfect for everyday use
- Item #HYH00RE
What do you think about this product?