Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Boys' Snow Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Jr Cascade Jacket
Whether they're hitting the slopes or heading to the playground, keep them warm and comfortable in the Helly Hansen Jr Cascade Jacket. Its waterproof, breathable construction keeps them dry through snow days and drizzles while the synthetic insulation provides low-bulk warmth that won't get in their way. If they're headed to the slopes, a ski pass pocket makes getting on the lifts a breeze while the powder skirt seals out fresh flakes to keep them dry. If they're on the playground or on the slopes the hi vis panel on the insulted, removable hood delivers extra visibility. No matter where they are, have they stow their phone in the internal Life Pocket that preserves their battery life so they can easily get a hold of you at the end of the day.
- Insulated jacket for warmth and comfort on the slopes or playground
- Helly Tech Performance membrane blocks moisture for dry comfort
- DWR treatment and seam sealed construction enhance water protection
- Synthetic insulation maintains its loft and warmth even when wet
- Ski pass pocket makes getting on the lifts at resorts a breeze
- Powder skirt keeps out snow when skiing on deep powder days
- Hi vis panel on the insulated hood delivers extra visibility
- Item #HYH00RC
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Performance (2-layer), [front] 100% nylon, DWR treatment, [back] 100% polyurethane, DWR treatment
- Primaloft Black (133g body, 100g sleeves)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- removable, adjustable, insulated
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve
- Powder Skirt
- water repellant
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 30, 2018
I purchased this jacket for my 12 year old son. The sizing is great. It looks like a great jacket for the winter ski season
March 13, 2019
What size did you get and how was the fit? I'm looking for my son who will be 11 next season.