Jpn Spring Insulated Jacket
- A chic quilted jacket for cool shoulder season days in the city
- Water-repellent finish encourages light rain to slide away
- Synthetic insulation provides reliable warmth if temps drop
- Snap closure pockets keep your phone and other possessions secure
- Buttoned front and rounded hem offer mod urban style
- Item #HYHZ755
- 59% recycled polyester, 41% polypropylene, DWR finish
- 60g Primaloft Black Eco
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
April 25, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 150 lbs
I am 5/4 size 12. My shoulders were swimming in the large but it was comfortably loose in the waist. I'm exchanging it for a medium but afraid it will be too tight in the waist. So if you have large shoulders and a slim waist....go for it because it is otherwise a great lightweight jacket for those days that start and end with a little chill. Love the front pockets. Update: Received the size M which I can still button over my large waist and this is just the perfect weight for those days that have a few hours in the afternoon that are warm but need something else in the morning and the late afternoons. It is short, though, even on me at 5'4.