Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Softshell Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Both lightweight and highly breathable, the Helly Hansen Men's Jotun Hooded Jacket is the perfect accomplice for springtime hikes and cooler summer evenings. Since it's made of a double-weave softshell fabric, you'll reap the rewards of lightweight, weather-shedding protection, but without the excess weight or crinkly noise of heavier jackets.
This softshell fabric is Bluesign-approved, meaning it's produced without relying on toxic chemicals, including a DWR finish that's entirely free of harmful PFCs. This DWR finish beads off oncoming showers and light moisture from soaking through, so you'll remain dry while walking around in wet weather. Another innovative feature is the geometric mesh lining, which pulls moisture off your body, so you don't soak excessively in sweat during active use.
- Lightweight softshell for cool, variable conditions
- Double-weave softshell fabric is soft, stretchy, breathable
- Geometric mesh lining for quick-drying and breathability
- DWR finish repels showers from soaking your upper body
- 3-piece articulated hood for protection from the elements
- Patterned with articulated sleeves for flexibility
- Zippered hand pockets and hidden chest pocket
- Bluesign-approved fabric for sustainability
- Item #HYH00N7