Select a Size
Select a Color
Lifa 1/2 Zip Shirt
Take control of your comfort level with the Helly Hansen Men’s HH Lifa Top. Designed with Helly Hansen’s trusted quick-drying, breathable Lifa fabric, this baselayer features a half-length zipper to release heat when you’re bootpacking to the summit and trap heat in when you’re taking laps up the chairlift. It’s lightweight enough to provide the essential warmth you need on milder days on the mountain or to be layered underneath your casual clothes for the holiday bar crawl.
- A lightweight baselayer that features adjustable comfort
- Breathable fabric provides essential warmth on milder winter days
- Half-zip helps to regulate body temperature
- Item #HYH00IA
- Lifa (100% polypropylene)
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, backpacking, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, randonee, ski mountaineering, snowshoe hiking, snowshoe running, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
July 23, 2018
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
This seems to be a well made garment, very attractive, but the fabric used in the sleeves has almost no stretch, and they are cut very narrow, almost uncomfortably tight. I could only pull the sleeves up about 3 or 4 inches. So, it should work fine if you just sit around doing nothing or if you're working out in very cold conditions and don't care to raise the sleeves, perhaps as an ice climbing base layer. I would find it annoying for ski touring or similar active outings, however.