The Garibaldi Jacket from Helly Hansen was built for deep freeride days on big mountains. Its waterproof construction with fully sealed seams keeps you dry as you seek out fresh pockets of powder while the H2Flow System and underarm zippered vents help regulate your temperature to help keep you from overheating. Articulated arms and elbows keep you mobile through tree runs and help provide a perfect fit while sturdy cuffs and wrist gaiters with thumbholes secure the jacket sleeves under your gloves to keep snow from wetting and chilling your arms. The powder skirt attaches to compatible pants to create a seal to keep snow out and the higher collar keeps wind off your face when you're at the ridge line. Throw up the helmet-compatible hood to keep out gusts and hit that line you've been admiring.
- Freeride jacket to tackle the harshest weather in the mountains
- Helly Tech Professional provides waterproof protection in the snow
- H2Flow System offers venting for optimal comfort through deep pow
- Underarm zips quickly dump excess heat on ascents and bootpacks
- Articulated arms and elbows ensure mobility and a superior fit
- Helmet-compatible hood protects from wind and snow on ridge lines
- Powder skirt attaches to compatible pants to seal out fresh flakes
- Life Pocket prolongs phone battery when in colder conditions
- Item #HYH00PD
What do you think about this product?
November 29, 2019
Take a 20% extra discount code from here coupon-code.info
November 5, 2019
What is the insulation on this jacket?
November 7, 2019