Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Garibaldi 2.0 Jacket
The Garibaldi 2.0 Jacket from Helly Hansen is coming back for another round of helping us slash powder at the resort. Updated from its former self, Helly Hansen dialed back the insulation to give the jacket more mobility and better versatility, with 40g of fill in the sleeves and 60g at the core—where it counts most. And worry not, The Garibaldi 2.0 still features a waterproof, breathable membrane and fully sealed seams, so you'll be riding high and dry from first chair to last.
- Insulated technical jacket for chilly, snowy resort days
- Waterproof, breathable protection keeps moisture off your midlayer
- PrimaLoft provides low-bulk, eco-friendly warmth on cold days
- Well ventilated design prevents overheating when the sun comes out
- Adjustable hood, snow skirt, and wrist gaiters seal out snow
- Insulated pocket keeps your phone battery from draining prematurely
- Relaxed fit delivers style, mobility, and room for extra layers
- Fushion modular system connects the jacket to compatible pants
- Item #HYHZ7GA
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.