Softshell-ness is next to godliness.
Named for the Norse god of justice and reconciliation, the Helly Hansen Men’s Forseti Insulated Softshell Jacket is designed to help you reconcile with the unjust weather of winter. Lightweight PrimaLoft Black synthetic insulation locks in heat, even if it gets damp. The pfc-free DWR treatment is an environmentally friendly way to deflect moisture, and the softshell construction allows air to flow so you don’t feel like you’re in a portable sauna. The hem is adjustable, so you can cinch it down to trap heat and keep moisture out, or release it for a straighter line.
- Insulated softshell for mountain life
- Pfc-free DWR finish resists light rain and snow
- Windproof fabric allows moisture to escape
- Primaloft Black retains insulating properties while damp
- Adjustable hem holds the jacket in place during bad weather
- Item #HYH00I5
[face fabric] 94% polyester, 6% elastane, DWR, [lining] 100% polyeurethane
100g PrimaLoft Black