Fernie 2.0 Jacket
From first snow to spring corn, the Fernie 2.0 Jacket from Helly Hansen keeps you warm and protected from the elements on the slopes. Helly Tech Performance and fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping through while Primaloft insulation offers warmth without impacting mobility. Underarm zippers can be opened to help regulate your body temperature when you're lapping your favorite runs while the attached powder skirt creates a seal to keep the fresh flakes out when you get in deep. Large pockets accommodate your daily necessities so you can spend less time in the lodge and more time on the slopes.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket for comfort on the slopes
- Helly Tech Performance keeps moisture from seeping through in snow
- Primaloft insulation offers low-bulk warmth for cold chairlifts
- Underarm zippers dump excess heat when lapping runs in deep pow
- Attached powder skirt keeps fresh flakes from creeping up back
- Helmet compatible hood seals out wind and snow on stormy days
- Sturdy cuffs with wrist gaiters offer easy use with gloves
- Large pockets accommodate daily necessities for more time skiing
- Item #HYH00PG
- Q & A
Nice jacket but not as same as the photo
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 165lbs
The jacket is insulated and the cut is relaxed. I am 5 feet 11 and 165 lbs. I got small size and it fits very well. However the insulation is not what I expected. On a 40 degree windy day I wore a cotton sweater and the jacket but still felt little cold. And the other problem: I got the blue color jacket. The product photo shows orange liner for the hood but the actual product I received does not have it. Instead the hood is blue, same color as the jacket. I find this fairly odd.
The pocket in the left sleeve is very hard to open and way too far left. To open it, you really need to extend your right arm and embrace yourself and pull your left arm very hard. It could be just me having a short arm.
Overall I like the fit, length, and style of the jacket. The waterproof is very effective. It looks very neat on me.