The higher you go, the better the snow, so aim for the peak with the Helly Hansen Men's Elevation Shell Jacket. It combines the protection needed to handle the heaviest snowstorms and the breathability you want for venturing into the backcountry, making it the perfect choice for powder hounds who live for deep snow.
Three-layer Helly Tech Pro fabric with FLOW membrane keeps snow out while allowing sweat vapors to escape, so you stay dry from the inside and out. H2Flow venting gives you control of airflow so you can better regulate temperature and stay comfortable through a wide range of conditions. Since many of the best days are when the mountain is socked in by snow and fog, Helly Hansen added Hi Viz details to keep you visible to your friends. The new Life Pocket is insulated to prolong the battery life of your phone or POV camera, and a beacon pocket offers a convenient storage option for when you head out through the gates into the backcountry.
- Award-winning protection for dedicated powder seekers
- Three-layer fabric is highly waterproof and breathable
- H2Flow venting allows precise airflow control
- Insulated Life Pocket prolongs life of electronic devices
- RECCO can aid rescuers in event of an emergency
- Adjustable hood fits comfortably over helmet
- Beacon pocket secures avalanche transceiver
- Hi Viz brim and details aids visibility on storm days
- Item #HYH00HS