Elevation Shell 3.0 Pant
Who can say no to dry comfort in a blizzard? We know we can't. When we're wearing the Elevation Shell 3.0 Pant, no powder stash is off limits, no storm day is beyond our reach. Made with a lightweight 3-layer, waterproof construction and adjustable ventilation, these technical ski pants give us versatile performance whether we're at the resort or in the backcountry.
- Hardshell ski and snowboard pants for riding in stormy weather
- Waterproof Helly Tech protection provides breathable protection
- Fully sealed seams keep every bit of moisture locked out
- Articulated knees and seat deliver a mobile-friendly fit
- Thigh vents let you cool off on the lift ride or skintrack
- Attached stretch snow gaiters keep out loose sluff
- Inner beacon loop in pocket comes in handy during a tour
- Relaxed fit leaves room for layers on chilly resort days
- Item #HYHZ7G7
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Professional (3-layer), [face fabric] 71% nylon, 29% polyester, DWR finish
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hip
- outer thigh zips
- adjustable tabs
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 29, 2020
It says insulated on the company website. How much insulation do these have and what kind?
November 28, 2020
Hi Greg, These pants are not insulated. They are a hard shell pant that you could layer under. Let me know if I can set up an order for you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!