Elevation Shell 3.0 Pant
Who can say no to dry comfort in a blizzard? We know we can't. When we're wearing the Elevation Shell 3.0 Pant, no powder stash is off limits, no storm day is beyond our reach. Made with a lightweight 3-layer, waterproof construction and adjustable ventilation, these technical ski pants give us versatile performance whether we're at the resort or in the backcountry.
- Hardshell ski and snowboard pants for riding in stormy weather
- Waterproof Helly Tech protection provides breathable protection
- Fully sealed seams keep every bit of moisture locked out
- Articulated knees and seat deliver a mobile-friendly fit
- Thigh vents let you cool off on the lift ride or skintrack
- Attached stretch snow gaiters keep out loose sluff
- Inner beacon loop in pocket comes in handy during a tour
- Relaxed fit leaves room for layers on chilly resort days
- Item #HYHZ7G7
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Professional (3-layer), [face fabric] 71% nylon, 29% polyester, DWR finish
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hip
- outer thigh zips
- adjustable tabs
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 29, 2020
It says insulated on the company website. How much insulation do these have and what kind?