New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Elevation Infinity Shell Jacket - Men's
In an effort to keep our powder deep, Helly Hansen designed the Elevation Infinity Shell’s waterproof, breathable protection without the use of harmful chemicals in the membrane or the face fabric. Like most high-end waterproof membranes, the all new Lifa Infinity Pro delivers reliable waterproof, breathable protection that ensures you’ll be dry when you’re scoring soft stashes of snow off of skin tracks and chairlifts. Also, Helly Hansen utilizes Lifa technology to weave a burly face fabric that is naturally hydrophobic, with all of the properties of an everlasting DWR, but without a chemical coating, and will never need to be re-treated although it'll need a wash every now and then like any other hardshell. A 3-layer construction keeps the shell thin, light, and packable for backcountry touring. The Elevation Infinity Shell comes fully-featured with ventilation zippers, a snap-back powder skirt, and even a phone pocket with space tech AeroGel to keep our phone battery charged for full days on the mountain.
Apart from Helly Hansen's own stores, the Elevation Infinity Shell is sold exclusively here at Backcountry.com.
- Technical ski shell made with revolutionary waterproofing for pow
- Waterproof, breathable membrane made without chemicals or solvents
- Articulated sleeves optimize mobility up and down the mountain
- Ventilation zippers can be opened when you start to overheat
- Adjustable cuffs, hood, and hem help seal out snow and wind
- Stretchy powder skirt attaches to compatible Helly Hansen ski pants
- Life pocket+ uses Aerogel Insulation to save your phone's battery
- Face fabric with everlasting DWR properties, but without a coating or chemicals and never needing to be reproofed
- Item #HYHZ7G5