Pushing his limits.
Getting him out on the ski hill isn't the problem, but keeping him out there all day sometimes can be. In the Boys' Helly Hansen Boundary Jacket he'll be snug as a bug and completely dry, meaning in the end he'll probably be nagging you for one more run. Thanks to a waterproof membrane and fully taped seams, snow won't be sneaking in to ruin his day, and an ample dose of insulation wards off the chill while he's riding up the lift. An incorporated snow skirt keeps the powder out when he find fresh snow, and if the wind picks up or a storm rolls in, the adjustable hood can be cinched over his helmet. Hook and loop closures on the cuffs will make it easy for him to adjust them over his mittens, a ski pass pocket on the wrist will make getting through the lift line quick and easy, and the bright details on this jacket will ensure he's easy to spot out on the hill.
- Insulated hardshell jacket for getting him out on the slopes
- Helly Tech provides waterproof breathable protection in the snow
- Synthetic insulation will keep him warm when the cold wind blows
- Underarm vents let him dump heat as he rips lap after lap
- Snow skirt, adjustable hem, and cuffs keep out the winter elements
- Interior Lifepocket will help preserve his phone's battery life
- Regular fit allows room for layering should the temperature drop
- Item #HYH00JY