Belle 2.0 Jacket
Whether you're taking a ski vacation or hitting the slopes at your home resort, the sporty Belle 2.0 Jacket from Helly Hansen will keep you warm and dry as you ski or ride. Its Helly Tech Performance membrane and fully sealed seams ensure no moisture can dampen your day while its fully insulated design keeps you warm and toasty on those chilly morning chairlift rides. When things start to heat up, underarm ventilation zippers quickly dump excess heat to keep you cruising down the slopes. On deep days, a snap-away powder skirt prevents fresh flakes from sneaking in and the helmet-compatible hood can be pulled up to keep the storm from getting down your neck. To top it all off, a ski pass pocket on the sleeve makes getting on the lifts a breeze and an internal Life pocket preserves your phone's battery life so you can stay connected with family and friends.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket for comfort on the slopes
- Waterproof construction blocks moisture from seeping through
- Fully insulated design ensures warmth on cold morning chairlifts
- Underarm zippers dump excess heat when lapping difficult runs
- Snap-away powder skirt blocks fresh flakes on the deep days
- Helmet-compatible hood adds protection when caught in storms
- Wrist gaiters seal out the elements and fit nicely under gloves
- Internal Life Pocket helps preserve phone battery on cold days
- Item #HYH00SA
- Q & A
Perfect Ski Coat
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 140lbs
This jacket is the perfect amount of warmth on a snowy day. Comfy and movable as sometimes I find ski jackets too stiff this one is soft. I am normally a medium and that fits great. The only I wish it had was the thumb holes to keep the sleeve tucked into my gloves. Still a great quality jacket.