Have cargo, will go anywhere.
When it comes to bottomless powder days, the Helly Hansen Men's Backbowl Cargo Pant knows a thing or two about playing in the snow all day long. The Backbowl features fully taped seams alongside the waterproof, breathable fabric technlogy that ultimately protects you from precipitation of all shapes and sizes. Meanwhile, the stretch fabric. articulated knees, and relaxed fit assure unimpeded mobility, and the PrimaLoft insulation provides lightweight warmth even when wet. However, should you begin to warm up, the inner thigh vents easily dump excess body heat so you're able to keep cruising without having to head to the lodge for a quick cool down. Speaking of cool, the bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand, and the waist band is fully adjustable for a personalized fit and feel.
- A weatherproof, insulated pant for skiing in cold conditions
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- PrimaLoft insulation provides lightweight warmth
- Jacket-to-pant interface seals in warmth
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Inner thigh ventilation offers temperature regulation
- Boot gaiters protect footwear and baselayers
- Waist band is adjustable for a personalized fit
- High visibility details are ideal for low-light conditions
- Relaxed fit assures unimpeded mobility
- Item #HYH00E5
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 155lbs
A bevvy apparently equals two. First pair of cargo pants ever with just two pockets, enough said.
How warm are these? I will mainly use for resort skiing and in temps from low- to mid-teens. I am trying to decide between these and the HH Force Pants. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!