sale $262.50 $350.0025% Off
Ditch the lift line.
You love dipping into the trees and finding that line of untouched powder. The Helly Hansen Aurora Shell Pant lets you leave the groomers with confidence. Built with HellyTech Professional using a 3-layer construction with H2Flow membrane gives you optimal protection. Extreme waterproofing lets you play in powder for hours without the fear of wet pants, and you'll stay dry on the inside as well with optimal breathability and the smart ventilation system with integrated air pockets that regulates body temperature. The waterproofing is reinforced with fully sealed seams that locks out moisture and a DWR finish. The articulated knees increases your range of motion when you boot pack back up the line for another go and inner thigh vents help you cool down while hiking. An adjustable waist lets you layer with comfort and jacket-pant integration helps keep out snow in case you trip over all that powder.
- A freeride inspired ski pant
- HellyTech Professional is breathable and waterproof
- Flow membrane provides excellent ventilation
- Fully sealed seams and DWR finish reinforce waterproofing
- Inner-thigh ventilation for when you heat up
- Articulated knees increases freedom of movement
- RECCO built in for your safety emergency
- Adjustable waist fits with varying layers
- Item #HYH008O
[membrane/laminate] Flow (3-layer), [face fabric] HellyTech Professional, DWR finish
2 hand, 2 cargo, 2 rear
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding