Why We Like The Helly Hansen Arctic Ocean Passage Jacket
Built for the cold and the rain, the Arctic Ocean Passage Jacket features a waterproof HELLY TECH exterior and natural wool insulation for warm, dry comfort on the water or on wet days in town. An insulated chest pocket with a waterproof zipper protects our phone from the elements and helps extend its battery life, while the reflective details and high-vis hood increase our visibility in stormy conditions.
- Insulated rain jacket for chilly and damp conditions
- HELLY TECH build provides robust waterproof protection
- Natural wool insulation provides breathable warmth
- Articulated sleeves won't ride up while rigging
- Double cuffs adjust to help block out blowing rain
- Adjustable, high-vis hood offers added coverage
- Drawcord adjustable hem helps create an anti-draft fit
- Reflective details throughout add low-light visibility
- Item #HYHZ7OJ
- [membrane/laminate] HELLY TECH Performance, [face fabric] 100% nylon, PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester, [insulation] 85% wool, 15% synthetic fibers
- fully sealed
- hip, cinchable hem
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 32.5in
- adjustable, high-vis
- 2 handwarmer, 2 cargo, 1 zippered Life Pocket+ chest
- SOLAS-approved details
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help