Select a size:
Why We Like The Alpha Lifaloft Pant
We like Helly Hansen's Alpha Lifaloft Pant about as much as we like powder days. It's one of the few ski pants that combines rugged waterproofing with four-way stretch fabric for uninhibited mobility that doubles down on snow protection. There's also a touch of Lifaloft insulation to ensure warmth on cold chairlifts.
- Insulated ski pants for cold, snowy days on the hill
- Helly Tech Pro is reliably waterproof and comfortably breathable
- Synthetic fill provides reliable wet-weather warmth
- Four-way stretch fabric delivers unrestricted mobility
- Outer thigh vents help you dump heat during long traverses
- Boot gaiters feature stretch silicone gripper to keep snow out
- Reinforced bottom hem won't easily get sliced up
- Adjustable waist offers a secure, personalized fit
- Item #HYHZ7G0
- [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech Professional (2-layer), [face fabric] 85% nylon, 15% elastane, DWR finish
- LifaLoft, by PrimaLoft
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- outer thigh zips
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 7.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.