Up To 60% Off
Sitting now feels good.
The Ground Camp Chair from Helinox rivals sliced bread in terms of out-freakin'-standing inventions. Made from a single shock-cord pole of TH72M aluminum alloy and breathable mesh, this little chair shields your dainty bum from the rough and tumble world of dirt, rocks, and stabbing twigs. At a mere 1.2 pounds when tidily packed away in the included stuff sack, this body-saving chair is worth every ounce it adds to your pack. Whether you're spending two weeks in the Wind River range, car camping at Bryce, or waiting to buy furniture in your newly purchased cabin, this chair makes sitting down simply spectacular.
- TH72M aluminum alloy single shock corded pole
- Mesh seat (back and sides)
- 1.1lb for chair, 1.2lb packed weight
- Included stuff sack with daisy chain
- Item #HEL0007
- [pole structure] TH72M aluminum, [chair] mesh
- carry bag included
- [open] 21.7 x 19.7 x 16in, [folded] 12.2 x 5.9 x 5.9in
- Claimed Weight
- [skin/frame] 1lb 2oz, [packed] 1lb 3.2oz
- backpacking, outdoor concerts, car camping