Select style & size:Select options
Pushing the design envelope.
Strikingly simple, yet revolutionary in terms of traditional tent design, the Heimplanet incorporates functional freestanding geometry into your camping adventures. Taking a radical departure from common tents, the Fistral features a funky geodesic structure supported by a robust, dual-chamber air frame. Dual doors and vestibules facilitate quick entry during stormy weather, with ample room for gear storage. The weather-resistant fly sheet repels oncoming storms from dampening your camping experience.
Its One-Pump System simultaneously inflates the air frame, inner tent, and flysheet for quick-and-easy assembly. The Multi Chamber Safety System ensures emergency support and stability in the case of a puncture, standing upright even when one chamber loses air. Closable ventilation along the fly sheet and interior mesh panels promote a restful night's sleep on hot summer evenings. Roll-up sides provide a large window for viewing landscapes from the comfort of your sleeping bag. Plus, there's a plethora of internal pockets, as well as a gear loft for harmonious organization.
The Fistral Tent includes the tent itself, pack sack, pump adapter, pegs, guy lines, and gear loft. Heimplanet's tent-specific pump isn't included, but you can use a common pump for inflation with the included pump adapter. Plus, Heimplanet offers a separate groundsheet to protect the Fistral from abrasive ground surfaces.
- Geodesic structure with robust airframe
- Tent components: airframe, fly sheet, inner tent
- One-Pump System inflates air frame, inner tent, and flysheet
- Multi Chamber Safety System (stability in case of puncture)
- Dual vestibules and doors with roll-up sides
- Closable ventilation openings at fly sheet
- Ventilated inner-tent with No-See-Um-Mesh
- Integrated storage pockets and gear loft
- Includes: pack sack, pump adapter, pegs, guy lines, gear loft
- Pump and ground sheet sold separately
- Item #HEI000C