Why We Like The HEAD Emerald Pant
Weather at the resort is wildly unpredictable. To stay comfortable through it all we trust the HEAD Emerald Pant. These pants combine a 2-layer laminate for waterproof and breathable coverage, with lofty and lightweight Black Eco synthetic insulation that traps heat but releases sweat. Toss in the outer leg vents that help us combat warm weather and we have a pant we can trust from turkey-day groomers to summer solstice corn.
- Ski and snowboard pants at home at resorts around the world
- Stretch face fabric allows you to move comfortably all day
- 2-layer laminate seals out weather while releasing sweat
- Synthetic insulation offers lofty warmth that won't hold you back
- Outer leg events dump excess heat while you work up a sweat
- Zippered and reinforced ankles add longevity and comfort
- Item #HDE001O
- [membrane/laminate] 2-layer, [face fabric] synthetic stretch, DWR coating
- Black Eco
- critically sealed
- 2 zippered hand, zippered back
- side zippers
- belt loops
- Side Zips
- Cuff Closure
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- skiing, snowboarding
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 26, 2023
Fantastic lightly insulated ski pant
- Size Bought:
- 4 - XS
- 5' 2"
I ordered these pants for two reasons. 1 - because I was looking for a bright pink pant for low visibility days. 2 - because I loved the way the pant looked online - looked like it was a high waist pant and it is. Love the zipper/snaps/hook on the front and the elastic stretchy material on the back side at the waist. Can’t wait to ski in them!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help