Select style & size:Select options
You can have it all.
As a skier, you have a tough choice to make when it comes to boots; you either squeeze your feet into a stiff and narrow pair of boots and crush the steeps through clenched teeth and numb feet, or you sacrifice that performance-driven fit in favor of more room and comfort. The stiffest option in Head's Vector Evo lineup, the Vector Evo 130S is a great choice for expert-level skiers who want a whole lot more comfort from their boots.
Featuring Head's Form Fit technology, both the shell and liner of the Vector Evo are heat-moldable, so you'll get a precise fit that will remain comfortable from first to last chair. The boot's bi-injected PU dynamic frame shell consists of two different densities of plastic at the toe and heel. A stiffer material in the heel delivers a powerful feel that directs power straight to the ski while a softer material in the toe box gives the boot a bit more of a forgiving feel through the toes and front of the foot to help eliminate common hot spots and pressure points. Four Spineflex adjustable buckles offer an easy-to-adjust closure and work together with the 40mm power strap to deliver that secure and stiff feel expert skiers demand.
- A burly boot for race-level performance
- 130 flex suits aggressive rippers
- Varying lasts accommodate a variety of feet
- Bi-injected shell offers stiffness where you need it
- Heat-moldable liner lets you customize the fit
- Power strap cranks things down when you need it
- Spineflex alloy buckles let you easily adjust the closure
- Item #HEA003C
- Q & A