Supershape i.Titan Ski
When you're looking for a tool that'll help you rip groomers, carve corduroy, and slash that spring corn, look no further than the Head Skis USA Supershape i.Titan Ski. The 80mm waist makes this the widest and most versatile in the Supershape line. Like the rest of the line it features a graphene WC construction and eary rise rocker, to combine extreme agility with extreme response, giving you the confidence you need for high speeds.
Head Skis made the Supershape with camber underfoot to guarantee snappy edge-to-edge response, but it also added KERS for an extra boost. Short for Kinetic Energy Response System, this technology stores energy during turns, releasing it at the end of each one (as your ski reaches maximum flex) for a stiff rebound as you transition into your next move. The Supershape also utilizes Evolutionary Rocker Architecture (ERA 3.0 S) for reduced vibrations, more stability, and effortless turning as you throttle your way down the groomers with speed and grace.
- Versatile on piste ski for riders who need powerful control
- 80mm waist is quick edge to edge but can handle spring snow
- Speed rocker blends powerful camber with forgiving rocker
- Short turn radius allows you to really lay into the edge
- Graphene underfoot creates a thin and powerful profile
- Titanal layer boosts response and rebound out of turns
- Race structured base will leave your friends in the dust
- Item #HEA004T
- Q & A
Amazing and powerful ski!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
As a fiend for on piste early morning groomers, the Head SS Titans are a match made in heaven! I ski locally in Park City and have demo'd nearly every other ski on the market and although there are some great skis out there, the Heads are my go to! 80mm waist makes skis quick edge to edge and really easy to carve and lay into the edge. The short turning radius makes these skis and absolute blast yet they are still confident at speed. Super happy with my purchase and would recommend (and have!) these skis to anyone!