Supershape i.Titan Ski
When you're looking for a tool that'll help you rip groomers, carve corduroy, and slash that spring corn, look no further than the Head Skis USA Supershape i.Titan Ski. Featuring a graphene WC construction and eary rise rocker, this hard-charging ski combines extreme agility with extreme response, giving you the confidence you need for high speeds.
Head Skis made the Supershape with camber underfoot to guarantee snappy edge-to-edge response, but it also added KERS for an extra boost. Short for Kinetic Energy Response System, this technology stores energy during turns, releasing it at the end of each one (as your ski reaches maximum flex) for a stiff rebound as you transition into your next move. The Supershape also utilizes Evolutionary Rocker Architecture (ERA 3.0 S) for reduced vibrations, more stability, and effortless turning as you throttle your way down the groomers with speed and grace.
- A speedy pair of sticks for advanced on-trail carving
- 80m width underfoot ideal for riding firm conditions
- Early rise rocker offers edge hold and easy turn initiation
- Graphene laminate provides lightweight strength and response
- KERS technology stores and releases kinetic energy to add speed
- Item #HEA003W