Select style & size:Select options
Show some teeth.
Nothing will take a smile off your face faster than a pair of ill-fitting noodle boots. The Head Women's Raptor 110 RS Ski Boot will keep you grinning as you carve your way down the mountain thanks to an array of features designed to keep your feet happy while you're charging hard.
The stiff 110 flex is ideal for ladies that demand a responsive feel from their boots when they're ripping back bowls or off-piste lines. The HeatFit Pro liner can be customized to ensure a comfortable and responsive fit, while four micro-adjustable aluminum buckles work to supply a tight and precise fit. Head integrated its Flex tuning system and Racing Double Canting, so you can dial in the perfect fit to match your stance and skiing style.
- A hard-charging boot for attacking the resort
- 110 flex suits hard-charging ladies
- 96mm last for a narrow race fit
- Heat-moldable liner lets you customize the fit
- 40mm power strap lets you crank it down
- Racing Double Canting system lets you adjust the forward lean
- Low cuff is designed for female calves
- Item #HEA003B